The tour covers most famous sights of the city center.
During this tour, we are visiting the following sights:
St. Petersburg historic centre is one of the greatest tourist attractions in Russia.
Being one of the largest museums in the world, the Hermitage is the absolute highlight of St. Petersburg.
The fortress was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 to protect the new city of St. Petersburg.
The Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood is an Orthodox memorial cathedral of the 19th century and a rare example of the "Russian style" in the architecture of St. Petersburg.
1. Transportation by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
2. English-speaking guide’s services.
3. Ticket to the Hermitage Museum, including the Impressionist collection in the General Staff Headquarters.
4. Ticket to Peter and Paul Fortress.
5. Ticket to the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
Roman was a very knowledgeable and considerate guide who gave us a great insight into the history and beauty of st petersburg I have already recommended your tour company to my friends and family Many thanks Roman
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.