Day trip to Novgorod from St. Petersburg
During this tour, we are visiting the following sights.
Veliky Novgorod (Novgorod the Great) is situated in the northwest of Russia. It is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Russia.
Prices for the low season (01 Oct – 30 Apr), based on a group size of:
1 adult – 16500 Rubles;
2 adults - 8700 Rubles per person;
3-6 adults - 6500 Rubles per person.
Children up to 16 years old – 500 Rubles per person.
1. Tour of Novgorod museum (exhibitions dedicated to Novgorod history, icons, birch bark manuscripts and wood carving art) - 1500 Rubles per person; the visit takes about 2.5 hours. The museum is closed on Tuesday and last Thursday of a month.
2. Tour to Vitoslavitsy museum of wooden architecture and St. Yuri Monastery – 1400 Rubles per person; the visit takes about 2 hours.
The tour is available daily.
08:00 at your hotel.
We recommend booking as soon as possible to guarantee availability. You may send us a request and specify your preferred date and time and the number of adults and children. After we receive your request, we will contact you with the information about availability and payment.
1. Transportation St. Petersburg – Veliky Novgorod – St. Petersburg.
2. Walking tours of Novgorod kremlin, St. Sofia Cathedral and Yaroslav’s Court with a local English-speaking guide. Guiding in other languages might be available on request.
3. Entrance to St. Sofia Cathedral.
I just wanted to follow up with you guys regarding the Tour in Novgorod and Vyborg this winter. Me and my girlfriend loved Alexander and thought the tours were great. We had a great time at both locations and thought that they were put together in a great way. We would recommend Nordic and Alexander to anyone traveling in that part of the world. Sincerely
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.