Easy journey from St. Petersburg
- Explore the historical Kremlin and churches of Novgorod
- Take a walk in the Old Town
- Local guide’s services in Novgorod are included
- Our driver picks you up and drops you off at your hotel
~08:00 - Pick-up by the driver at the hotel in St. Petersburg. Departure for Velikiy Novgorod.
~11:00 - Arrival in Novgorod and meet with a local English-speaking guide.
Tour of Novgorod Kremlin and St. Sophia Cathedral of the 11th Century. Guided walk in the Old Town - Yaroslav’s Courtyard, the ancient Marketplace, where architectural monuments of the 11th-17th centuries are located. Free time and independent lunch
~17:00 - Departure back from Novgorod for St. Petersburg.
~19-20:00 - Return to the hotel in St. Petersburg.
Veliky Novgorod (Novgorod the Great) is situated in the northwest of Russia. It is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Russia.
1. Private transport from St. Petersburg to Novgorod and back.
2. Local English-speaking guide's services on the tours of Novgorod Kremlin, St. Sofia Cathedral, Yaroslavl's Couryard, St. Yury Monastery and Vitoslavitsy Museum.
3. Entrance fees to St. Sophia Cathedral, St. Yury Monastery and Vitoslavitsy Museum of Wooden Architecture.
I just wanted to follow up with you guys regarding the Tour in Novgorod and Vyborg this winter. Me and my girlfriend loved Alexander and thought the tours were great. We had a great time at both locations and thought that they were put together in a great way. We would recommend Nordic and Alexander to anyone traveling in that part of the world. Sincerely
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.