2 days / 1 night
Winter fun in Karelia
During this tour, you will visit the following sites
The island of Kizhi in Lake Onego is famous for the biggest world ensemble of wooden architecture - Kizhi Museum. It is enlisted in UNESCO's World Heritage List.
Adult – 22000 Rubles per person;
Child 4-16 - 12000 Rubles per person.
Own room supplement – 1500 Rubles.
25-26 January 2020
01-02 February 2020
08-09 February 2020
15-16 February 2020
22-23 February 2020
29 February – 01 March 2020
07-08 March 2020
14-15 March 2020
21-22 March 2020
28-29 March 2020
04-05 April 2020
09:00 at the train station in Petrozavodsk or according to the additional agreement.
We recommend booking as soon as possible to guarantee availability. You may send us a request and specify the number of adults and children, as well as the details on your arrival to and departure from Petrozavodsk.
After we receive your request, we will contact you with the information about availability and payment.
We can assist in booking train tickets and extra hotel night if you decide to arrive a day earlier.
1. Accommodation in Petrozavodsk for one night.
2. One breakfast at the hotel, one lunch after dog sledding and tea with pies at Kizhi.
3. Transportation by a car or van during the winter adventure tour.
4. Transportation by a hovercraft to Kizhi.
5. English-speaking guide’s services. We may provide audio guide at Kizhi if the number of English language speakers in the group on this day is fewer than 4 persons.
6. 2-km dog sledding.
7. Ice fishing.
8. Admission to the museum and walking tour at Kizhi Island.
I had a very nice time in Karelia, spending two very pleasant nights in the little village of Kinerma. The guesthouse is very cosy and Nadezhda, the owner, and her family are very kind and able to create an authentic karelian atmosphere. My compliments go as well to the organization of the tour, very professional and reliable.
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.