2 days / 1 night
Winter fun in Karelia
During this tour, you will visit the following sites
Petrozavodsk is a nice city with several interesting sights and a perfect starting point for the trips to Kizhi and other cultural and nature landmarks of Karelia.
The island of Kizhi in Lake Onego is famous for the biggest world ensemble of wooden architecture - Kizhi Museum. It is enlisted in UNESCO's World Heritage List.
1. Accommodation in Petrozavodsk for one night.
2. One breakfast at the hotel, one lunch after dog sledding and tea with pies at Kizhi.
3. Transportation by a car or van during the winter adventure tour.
4. Transportation by a hovercraft to Kizhi.
5. English-speaking guide’s services. We may provide audio guide at Kizhi if the number of English language speakers in the group on this day is fewer than 4 persons.
6. 2-km dog sledding.
7. Ice fishing.
8. Admission to the museum and walking tour at Kizhi Island.
I had a very nice time in Karelia, spending two very pleasant nights in the little village of Kinerma. The guesthouse is very cosy and Nadezhda, the owner, and her family are very kind and able to create an authentic karelian atmosphere. My compliments go as well to the organization of the tour, very professional and reliable.
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.