Full day trip in Saint Petersburg
- Pushkin Palace and Park
- Pavlovsk Palace and Park
- Chesma Church
- Private transport and guide
09:00 – 17:00 – Tour to Pushkin, Pavlovsk and the Chesma Church.
- Meet the guide at the hotel, transfer to the town of Pushkin.
- Tour of Catherine's Palace including the Amber room and staterooms of the royal residence.
- A walk through the Park.
- Continue to Pavlovsk.
- Tour of Pavlovsk, the former residence of Paul I, the son of Catherine the Great.
- Return to the city with a visit of the Chesma church. The Church is dedicated to the victory of the Russian fleet over the Turkish one in the Chesma Bay of the Aegean Sea in 1770.
End of the tour at the hotel.
1. Private transport to Pushkin, Pavlovsk and back.
2. English-speaking guide's services.
3. Entrance fees to Catherine's Palace and Park and Pavlovsk Palace and Park.