10:00 – 17:00 – City tour of St. Petersburg and the Hermitage Museum.
- Meet the guide at the hotel.
- City tour by car.
- Walking tour of the Hermitage museum including the collection of French impressionists and post-impressionists in the General Staff Headquarters
End of the tour in the city center.
The Historic Center of St. Petersburg is enlisted in the UNESCO's World Heritage List and features churches, palaces and houses dated back to the 18th-19th Centuries
This is one of the most famous St. Petersburg attractions. It had been the winter residence for emperors of Russia since the end of the 18th century till the revolution of 1917. The Hermtage, one of the biggest museums of the world, is in the same architectural ensemble.
1. Private transport during the city tour.
2. Private English-speaking guide.
3. Entrance fee to the Hermitage museum and General Staff Headquoters.
Roman was a very knowledgeable and considerate guide who gave us a great insight into the history and beauty of st petersburg I have already recommended your tour company to my friends and family Many thanks Roman
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.