2-day vacation at Kizhi
Pick-up at the hotel or railway station in Petrozavodsk by our English-speaking representative.
Transfer to the harbour.
Board the hydrofoil.
Departure for the island of Kizhi (usually at 10:15). Travel time is 90 minutes one way.
Walking tour of the open-air museum of wooden architecture of Kizhi with a local English-speaking guide.
Transfer by motorboat to the guesthouse, which is located over the strait, in a small lakeside village.
Optional Russian sauna.
Overnight at the guesthouse.
Transfer by motorboat to the pier in Vassilyevo village at Kizhi Island where you can walk along the middle and northern parts of the island with traditional villages and historical houses and chapels.
Pick-up at the pier in Vassilyevo village and transfer back to the guesthouse.
Transfer to the hydrofoil pier at Kizhi.
Departure by hydrofoil for Petrozavodsk.
Arrival in Petrozavodsk.
Transfer to the hotel or railway station.
During this tour you will visit the following sites.
1. Transfers as per itinerary by car, hydrofoil and motorboat;
2. Accommodation in cosy guesthouse “Kizhi Blagodat”, rooms with en-suite WC and shower;
3. 4 meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
4. Entrance fees and sightseeing tours as per itinerary.
5. English-speaking guide's services during the sightseeing tours.