Discover the highlights of St. Petersburg
During this tour, you will visit
St. Petersburg historic centre is one of the greatest tourist attractions in Russia.
Being one of the largest museums in the world, the Hermitage is the absolute highlight of St. Petersburg.
The fortress was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 to protect the new city of St. Petersburg.
The Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood is an Orthodox memorial cathedral of the 19th century and a rare example of the "Russian style" in the architecture of St. Petersburg.
1. 3 nights in 4* hotel (Dostoevsky, Marco Polo or similar/better);
2. 4 meals - 3 breakfasts, 1 traditional lunch;
3. Arrival and departure transfers;
4. Panoramic tour of St. Petersburg in comfortable vehicle;
5. Entrance to the Hermitage Museum;
6. Entrance to Peter and Paul Fortress;
7. Entrance to Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood or St. Isaac Cathedral;
8. Entrance to Faberge Museum;
9. English-speaking guide on tours (other languages may be available on request).
We are now back at our home in Wales after travelling on from St Petersburg to Turkey for some (more) sunshine. i would like to say thank you for a very enjoyable experience in Russia. Everything went very smoothly from the moment we were met at the Airport. Natalia was splendid - she gave us a very well informed 3 days of cultural experience whilst being very companiable - we felt we were sharing St Petersburg with a friend! Please pass on our appreciation to her Thank you again for arranging the experience - i will certainly be recommending your services to friends and colleagues Very Best Wishes
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.