The tour covers most famous sights of the city center.
During this tour, we are visiting the following sights:
The Historic Center of St. Petersburg is enlisted in the UNESCO's World Heritage List and features churches, palaces and houses dated back to the 18th-19th Centuries
This is one of the most famous St. Petersburg attractions. It had been the winter residence for emperors of Russia since the end of the 18th century till the revolution of 1917. The Hermtage, one of the biggest museums of the world, is in the same architectural ensemble.
The fortress was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 on Zayachy island, which is located on the Neva River.
The Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood is an Orthodox memorial cathedral, a museum and a monument of Russian architecture.
1. Transportation by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
2. English-speaking guide’s services.
3. Ticket to the Hermitage Museum, including the Impressionist collection in the General Staff Headquarters.
4. Ticket to Peter and Paul Fortress.
5. Ticket to the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.
Roman was a very knowledgeable and considerate guide who gave us a great insight into the history and beauty of st petersburg I have already recommended your tour company to my friends and family Many thanks Roman
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.