Discover the highlights of St. Petersburg
During this tour, you will visit
The Historic Center of St. Petersburg is enlisted in the UNESCO's World Heritage List and features churches, palaces and houses dated back to the 18th-19th Centuries
This is one of the most famous St. Petersburg attractions. It had been the winter residence for emperors of Russia since the end of the 18th century till the revolution of 1917. The Hermtage, one of the biggest museums of the world, is in the same architectural ensemble.
The fortress was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 on Zayachy island, which is located on the Neva River.
The Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood is an Orthodox memorial cathedral, a museum and a monument of Russian architecture.
1. 3 nights in 4* hotel (Dostoevsky, Marco Polo or similar/better);
2. 4 meals - 3 breakfasts, 1 traditional lunch;
3. Arrival and departure transfers;
4. Panoramic tour of St. Petersburg in comfortable vehicle;
5. Entrance to the Hermitage Museum;
6. Entrance to Peter and Paul Fortress;
7. Entrance to Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood or St. Isaac Cathedral;
8. Entrance to Faberge Museum;
9. English-speaking guide on tours (other languages may be available on request).
We are now back at our home in Wales after travelling on from St Petersburg to Turkey for some (more) sunshine. i would like to say thank you for a very enjoyable experience in Russia. Everything went very smoothly from the moment we were met at the Airport. Natalia was splendid - she gave us a very well informed 3 days of cultural experience whilst being very companiable - we felt we were sharing St Petersburg with a friend! Please pass on our appreciation to her Thank you again for arranging the experience - i will certainly be recommending your services to friends and colleagues Very Best Wishes
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.